Sunday, September 18, 2005

Cat circles

I'm sure a lot of you have seen the movie "Signs" with Mel Gibson, filmed in Newtown, PA. That town is actually only fifteen miles from where I grew up.

The movie is about aliens leaving strange geometric shapes in farmer's fields... Supposedly hidden messages from outer space.

I didn't believe it until last night. My cat left me a message, pictured here.

He is an alien cat, I'm sure of it. Along with the other things I'd see during a full moon, he would do some of the strangest stuff. He was definitely not of this world...

No, my cat didn't leave me this message... I don't even have a cat anymore. I do have another little kitty that comes around about once or twice a week and loves to sit in my lap... I guess he's just my part time cat. I personally think he has a whole neighborhood schedule that he follows... "Ok, it's Monday, today I go to the old lady's house who has the Whiskas treats, Tuesday I go to the guy's apartment that has 9-lives tuna flavor..."

But last night was a full moon, and since nothing really goofy happened and I had this picture for a while I decided to use it for something.

But there was one thing strange that happened. Long after I had decided to use this picture last night at work, Coast to Coast AM's topic when the show came on was crop circles...

Eerie.

Picture pinched off rotten.com
Copyright 2005 Thomas J Wolfenden

7 comments:

Tina said...

LOL...lovely kitty Tom. However, knowing your luck, it wouldn't surprise me if this really would happen to you some day. After all, you attract them...;). Call me up if it ever did happen. That's something you don't see every day! Hell..I'll take the pictures! lol

Ranger Tom said...

Knowing my luck, I'd drop dead of a massive CVA, and not be found for a few weeks... Meanwhile the cute little kitty would have dined on me...

Cindy said...

Have 5 beautiful gray and white kittens I am trying to give away. Their coloring is so unusual. I need to take some photo's. Wish i could give you one. One is solid gray, looks like a cat a man would have! lol

Ranger Tom said...

Thanks for the offer Cindy, but unfortunately, where I live charges an extra "pet fee" every month... A dear friend gave me a fish tank at one point and I was going to get some bala shark, but my landlord even charges extra for fish... I quote; "It's still a pet, isn't it?"

I'll just have to settle for a part time cat right now...

Kev said...

You know, those fish chewing and stinking up the place. I constantly have to rub my fish's nose in his tank - he just goes everywhere!

Ranger Tom said...

Don't ya' just hate that Kev?

Really, all joking aside. My "All Utilities Included" rent, is extra for an air conditioner... Extra fee for pets, even my pet fish, Eric...

It's supposed to be "Fully Furnished" too... I'm lucky to have an old bed and a chest of drawers...

DivineMsN said...

Your landlord charges for fish? Christ. I have a cat, well he is more like a roommate really. The stuff that I find in his litter box does not look anything like what that picture showed. But I wouldn't be surprised if there were other forms of life in there!