Monday, February 01, 2010

Again, I've been busy...

I know I've been lax in posting recently... It's been busy at the RT Homestead and at work... I do have a really good scathing rant on the Pussification of America brewing and will post it as soon as I have time...

In the meantime, sit back and enjoy the ride on this train... The engineer on this train knows what he's doing and will give you all a pleasurable journey....

Where it ends nobody knows...

Half the fun is getting there. isn't it?

All aboard and I'll be back soon! The conductor will be along soon to stamp your tickets...

Copyright 2010 Thomas J Wolfenden

5 comments:

Shelly Rayedeane said...

I've been busy too.

Busy catching a criminal and filing a police report.

Nice set of tracks. Are you away from home much?

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Damnit! Your post and the word "lax" reminded me about "tax" time.

I dread it.

Enjoy all the train photos...always wondered what went on in those things.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Shelly: I spent 15 years catching criminals and filing reports and it made me into a cynical, burnt~out drunk. No fun in that at all and not a recommended hobby.

I'll stick to running my locomotive. Have you thought about gardening as a alternative hobby?

Mushy: Yeah, don't remind me... I' always dread this time of year now that I'm in a higher tax bracket... And more train photos coming soon!

Shelly Rayedeane said...

Nope. I tried.

I kill the cactus.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Shelly: How about needlepoint then? Or try reading Thessalonians 4:11...