Sunday, March 07, 2010

I'm surrounded...

By idiots.

My one character flaw (among many, but this one is the most prevalent) that I have that stands out glaringly is I don't suffer fools lightly. Of course I make mistakes. Lots of them. But I'm smart enough to learn from them and not to make the same mistakes twice.

But the older I get the more and more I'm convinced the world is populated by morons.
"Why do you think like that Tommy?" I know you're asking yourself... Well, if I'm wrong and the world isn't full of idiots, why, oh why, would this sign above even be necessary?
That is the reason I'm posting this sign on my front door...

Seven or eight more weeks I was told this morning...

Can I deal with another seven or eight more weeks of sheer, unadulterated moronic stupidity without my head exploding?

Summer can't come soon enough.

Copyright 2010 Thomas J Wolfenden
Photos pinched from the Interweb/Googlenet

7 comments:

Just telling it like it is said...

So, what is that thing used for then??

cmk said...

And people wonder why I'm practically a hermit! No, there are WAY too many people in this world who should not be allowed to reproduce.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Just telling it: It's a holder for these large pink or blue mints. Go ahead and eat them! They're yummy!

Cmk: I too am a firm believer of the fact that the lower the IQ, the more you'll reproduce... Darwin was wrong.

Kimberly said...

You can do anything for 8 weeks..

Stormin said...

I see it all the time at work. Half the time when someone asks about a fee or charge that they incurred I want to call it a tax on stupidity. That's all it is a majority of the time.

If they were dumb and broke the rules or didn't follow instructions, that's the charge for being stupid.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Kimberly: But can I do if for eight more weeks without my head exploding and blood shooting from my eyes?

Stormin: If there was a tax on stupidity, the country wouldn't be close to 12 Trillion dollars in debt...

Mrs. S. said...

And you still crack me up.. :)