Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Moor trane pix!

In about 5 weeks I'll be back to work... I'm chomping at the bit. Working the way I do I get the whole summer off, but the idle time is starting to get to me. I'm ready to get back. I thought I'd post some pictures of last year's sugar crop...
Locked into a siding waiting for the industrial job to clear up. They were coming from Weatherald lead bringing in a cut of covered sugar hoppers to be filled at the refinery.


And there they go!


Looks good on the roll-by!


They're past so now I can throw the switch and line us out of the siding...

Copyright 2009 Thomas J Wolfenden




6 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Check out this train bit:
http://mariandeer.blogspot.com/2009/07/rules-are-rules.html

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Thanks Mush! I love train disaster pics like that! (and I still can't go to your blog. Every time I do, the page loads half way and my browser crashes, I even tried on Firefox and it does the same thing...)

honkeie said...

man I wish I could take the summers off....I think I might go into teaching. But then again who the hell would want me teaching their kids?
My lesson plan of the day:
1) Teach kids the 'Beans Beans' song
2) Teach kids the 'Pull my finger' joke
3)Teach kids how to get high off markers

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Honkeie: I like number 2 the best! Nothing like "pull My Finger!"

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Sorry...I've gotten no other complaints so I don't know what to say or do.

http://mushysmoochings.blogspot.com

or http://thesilverbacks.blogspot.com

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Mushy: Seems to be working now... I have been having problems with my DSL modem... I can't figure it out.