Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I can relate...

A wife comes home early & finds her husband in their master bedroom making love to a beautiful, sexy young lady.
"You unfaithful, disrespectful pig! She shouts "What are you doing? How dare you do this to me, the faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving this house, I want a divorce!"
The husband, replies "Wait, Wait just a minute! Beforeyou leave, at least listen to what happened!"
"Hmmmmm, I don't know, well it'll be the last thing I will hear fromb you. But make it fast, you unfaithful pig you!"
The husband begins to tell his story...
"While driving home this young lady asks for a ride. I saw her so defenseless that I went ahead and allowed her in my car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She mentioned that she had not eaten for three days. With great compassion and hurt, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas that I made for you last night that you wouldn't eat because you re afraid you'll gain weight and the poor thing devours them. Since she was very dirty I asked her if she'd like to take a shower. While she was showering, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes so I threw her clothes away. Since she needed clothes, I gave her the pair of jeans that you have had for a few years that you can no longer wear because they are too tight on you, I also gave her the blouse that I gave you on our anniversary and you don't wear because I don't have good taste. I gave her the pullover that my sister gave you for Christmas that you will not wear just to bother my sisterand I also gave her the boots that you bought a the expensive boutique that you never wore again after you saw your co-worker wearingthe same pair."
The husband continues his story...
"The young woman was very grateful to me and as I walked her to the door she turned around and with tears in her eyes, she asks me:
"Sir, do you have anything else that your wife does not use?"
I couldn't resist. A friend sent this too me and I had to share...

5 comments:

Sherri Sanders said...

Funny!! I didn't realize it was a joke until I got into the story. LOL

cmk said...

OK, I chuckled!

Cheryl said...

was wondering where that was going...

Lisa said...

Too funny. This is why there's one part of my husband I "use" often. heehee.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Sherri: It was subtle...

Cmk: Chuckled?

Cheryl: C'mon... It was a joke!

Lisa: I wish my ex-wife would have thought of that.