Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's over!

It's finally over... The 2008~2009 sugar harvest. I'm one tired puppy! The last two years I had kept track of the empties going out and the loads I brought in... But around December of this year I kind of lost track and really didn't give a shit anymore... Me and my engineer, Slack Action, hauled in a shitload of raw sugar cane... I was so tired most days I didn't even feel like getting my hair cut... I've got this whole Christopher Walken thing going with my do...

Me being contemplative, coming back to the yard in my train with more cane... It's getting close to the end I'm thinking. That and it's fucking hot... I need a shower!

Looking at these pictures I think, shit I've got to get a haircut!
I'll let you all in on what's in store for me this summer! Right now it's a shitload of adult beverages and a ton of sleep with no alarm clock!
Copyright 2009 Thomas J Wolfenden

1 comment:

weatherchazer said...

You look exhausted! Enjoy the beer and sleep!