I normally don't do these things, but I was tagged by Okie, so here it goes...
FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE:
1) Apprentice fireman on a steam locomotive for a tourist railroad in New Hope, PA
2) Police officer
3) Shoulder Ballast Cleaner operator
4) Courthouse security/bailiff
FOUR MOVIES YOU WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
2) Treasure Of The Sierra Madre
3) Back To The Future
4) Monty Python And The Holy Grail
FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED:
4) Central America/Panama
FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
2) Cold Case
3) Criminal Minds
4) Rescue Me
FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1) Las Vegas
2) New Foundland and Labrador, Canada
3) Europe (Germany, Austria, Belgium & the UK)
FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
2) Pepperoni pizza
3) Sirloin steak, medium rare and a baked potato cooked over mesquite charcoal...
FOUR PLACES YOU WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1) On the beach of a tiny island in the South Pacific with an ice-cold frosty adult beverage in my hand, preferably one in a coconut with a tiny paper umbrella and in the company of a very special lady
2) At the controls of a GE Dash-9 locomotive
3) A log cabin out in the wilderness miles from anywhere... Roaring fire in the fireplace and in the company of a very special lady
4) At the state lottery office picking up the Powerball 77 million dollar jackpot
There. I did it...
I'm not going to tag anyone. If you want to do it, go for it!
As an aside, yesterday was Friday the 13th and a full moon and nothing otherworldly, eerie, bizarre or generally fucked up happened to me... Well, almost nothing... But that's par for the course anymore!