Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Another one for the books...

Every time I think I've heard everything something comes along to make me want to just shake my head. I really don't know where to begin with this one. Recently I was seeing a woman the same age as me, college-educated with not one but two bachelor's degrees. She was funny and a pleasure to be around. But this I just can't believe.

I am NOT making this up.

I'm not sure how to delicately put this. The last time I saw her, were were in the middle of "The Act" and I suggested and "alternative" activity... After I did the same for her, by the way...

She told me at that point she didn't want to get pregnant.

Well, I told her I was going to wear protection, but she didn't mean intercourse. She was talking about oral sex. At first I thought she was joking, but no. She was adamant that a woman could get pregnant by performing oral sex. Pretty far to go just because you don't want to go down on me. Make yourself sound like a complete moron.

I was dumbfounded. She became defensive and was firm on her belief. I asked where on earth she heard this and she told me from an heath inservice from the state (She's a state employee) and the instructor told her this was absolutely true, so she believes it.

I couldn't convince her otherwise, even though just getting a blowjob was the farthest thing from my mind at that point. I just couldn't believe that a very educated person in this day of age would actually believe this load of bullshit. This thinking is from the Stone-Age.

Just tell me you'd rather not go down on me. I'm a big boy and can understand. Don't give me a bullshit line and in the process make yourself out to be an idiot. But I really believe she believes this.

Ok.

You can get pregnant from oral sex, get venereal disease from a doorknob and AIDS from a handshake. Martians are beaming laser beams into the Whitehouse. Elvis is still alive. The French are really grateful to us for saving them twice in two World Wars. Israelis and Palestinians really can get along. Gas will cost less than one dollar by the summer.

Sounds silly doesn't it? But this person really believes this.

I'm still shaking my head over that one.

Copyright 2005 Thomas J Wolfenden

2 comments:

DivineMsN said...

That remids me of a joke I recently read. "Why does a bride smile on her wedding day? Because she just gave her last blowjob."

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Here's one:

Q: What's the world's best birth control?

A: Wedding cake.