Friday, June 24, 2005

ET, phone home! Need more Charmin!


We've all heard of old Mexican women seeing the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe in a tortilla, or a guy in Toledo seeing Jesus in a pancake, or the image of Elvis is a grilled cheese sandwich. George Clooney in a raisin bagel. Richard Nixon in a cranberry danish.

My younger sister actually claimed to have seen the ghostly image of Terry Thomas in a blagmange once.

But I my friends, have seen ET in a shitter in a coal mine in Raven, Virginia.

This picture was taken by yours truly the last night I worked at the coal mine. I had noticed this the first time I used the facilities, but would always forget to bring my camera. The last night I worked I knew I couldn't forget, so in the middle of the shift I slipped away and got this exclusive photo.

Is this really a sign from the aliens, or is it just a mirage from excess methane gas?

Copyright 2005 Thomas J Wolfenden

2 comments:

Kat_womanx2 said...

HA ha ha ha ha ha ha....I don't think I could pee much less shit with this "thing" staring at me!!!! I'd definately be aiming some cat litter at that thing daily to try and sand blast it off the wall, ...hmmmmm, or better yet how about an empty picture frame around it for "shits & giggles".....

Becky said...

As a kid, I used to be able to see dwarves and gnomes and witches' faces in the wood paneling of our 70's-era-cheapo decorated bedroom. Now I've seen it all!