Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Free at last!!!!!!!!

I’m free!

Well, not free, but I’m inexpensive...

Joking aside, I’m finally free. The Honorable Rhonda L Repp. Judge Pro Tem of the Superior Court of Yavapai County in the state of Arizona has finally signed and delivered my divorce decree. Case No. D02004-0400 is officially closed.

I’m free!

Technically it’s been official since February 3rd of this year when the final hearing was in Arizona. I didn’t show up to the hearing on purpose. I was done fighting her and just wanted it over.

I’m free!

So, after the allotted time, ninety days, the judge finally signed the decree and now I have those official documents in my grubby little hands.

I’m free!

The worst ten years of my life are now irretrievably behind me and I’ve never been happier in my life. I’m doing what I want, when I want and not answering to anyone but myself!

What a liberating feeling.

I’m free!




Copyright 2005 Thomas J Wolfenden

No comments: