Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there!

But I want to send out a very special one to two women. The first one is my mom.

Although she's been gone now over three years, I still miss her sometimes and miss her humor. Mom, where ever you are, I want you to know I really do appreciate everything you've ever done for me even though I was, well... Somewhat difficult at times. I love you mom!

Second is to another mom, who has the hardest job of them all. Being a single parent. You are doing an amazing job and I can't tell you enough how awe-inspiring you are at how you've conquered the odds and, even though she probably won't agree with me, you have to be one of the most fantastic moms I've ever met. I'll never mention any names here, but she knows who she is...


Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: