Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ugh!

This past weekend finally caught up with me... No, I didn't get fired for my little bit of curiosity(ha!). I started out last night with a huge headache and by the time I left Wally World with my new air conditioner, I was definitely feeling like shit.

I really haven't been sleeping all that well. The main reason is that since I've gone on to night shift, it's been getting warmer and the water heaters for every apartment in my complex are right under my bedroom. This makes the temperature inside my apartment just a few degrees below the surface of the sun, making it impossible to sleep. Hence, I finally got an air conditioner last night.

The hours I've been working lately haven't helped much either, and this weekend's little foray into Tazwell County had me completely exhausted. Last night hit me like a ton of bricks and I couldn't think straight so I couldn't even have a decent post this morning. That's why I posted the lyrics of that song... I had nothing to post...

I'm feeling a little bit better today. I should, I slept for nearly ten hours. I'm still not feeling %100, but hopefully I'll be back to form tomorrow.

So stay tuned...

No comments: