Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cold Front?

Ok, it seems a cold front is supposed to be moving through the area here tonight... Bringing with it temperatures in the 30's...
Good thing I still have winter clothes.
30 degrees isn't all that cold in the greater scheme of things, but it is cold... And it is January. I somehow knew I wasn't going to escape the winter entirely, and as maybe an omen of things to come, this past Sunday was the 30-year anniversary of snow really falling , and laying here in Clewiston...
It'll be cold, yes... But nowhere as frigid as my marriage was... Don't get me wrong, there was a lot of sex right up until the moment I said "I Do"... Then later the sex came back, but sadly I was never included.
I'll go drag out my long underwear and put on some hot chocolate now...
Copyright 2007 Thomas J Wolfenden

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love winter, but my theory is that if it is cold there should be snow. Unfortunately here all we usually get is ice.

cmk said...

We're looking at close to, or below zero temps here in the Great White North. I, for one, am staying indoors! Keep those long-johns handy and stay warm.

mist1 said...

I never thought I'd be the kind of girl who wears fleece pants. And yet, here I am.

Mrs. S. said...

It's actually warming up into the 50's here.. Heat wave.

The RHS said...

yesterday it started at 14 and ended above 60. Now that's mother nature fucking with your head. You married to her?

FHB said...

Sex in Marriage?