Friday, January 05, 2007

Funny Foto Friday is back!

Just imagine girls! Being able to stand up to piss just like us guys! No more waiting in long lines at concerts and nightclubs! Just go right into the men's room and use the urinal!
With enough practice, you might even master the fine art of writing your name in the snow!
Happy Funny Foto Friday!
Oh yeah... As an after thought, I'm thinking of bringing back "Ask RT"... For those of you who don't know what that is, it's where I take every day letters to "Dear Abby" and answer them myself in my own caustic style...

Copyright 2007 Thomas J Wolfenden

8 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL as convenient as that would be, I cannot even imagine!!! Besides.....we would have to carry even BIGGER purses to carry yet more stuff in! :)

mist1 said...

They make these in a disposable version as well. Not that I know...

Helene said...

I only want it if I get ALLLLL the fringe benefits! *wink

Kev said...

They seem to have forgotten the ever-important "full body wiggle" step.

cmk said...

Um...words fail.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Remember ladies, if you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it!

cantellya said...

Real women don't need assistance to pee standing up!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Chelle: Well, I have no idea what women carry in thier purses anyway... That's uncharted territory I don't want to explore anytime soon, but me being ex-infantry I can't imagine why anyone would want to lug around so much luggage anyway...

Mist1: No, not that you would know, not you at all...

Kate: And what benefits are you talking about? I thought being able to write my name in the snow was all the benefits I'd want... Beside being able to take a piss anywhere I want to... LOL

Kev: Yep, sure forgot about that!

Cmk: How about "Go Flyers!" ;)

Mushy: I guess I always play with it then... Hey, wait a minute!

Cant: I'd pay good money to see that!