Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Ouch!

This morning I had a little on-the-job injury... Got my hand pinched while I was lacing up air hoses on my outbound train this morning.
Hurt like a bitch... And me being left-handed leaves me out of certain extracurricular activities for a few days.
This wasn't as bad as one I did to myself right before Thanksgiving. I basically took off the entire pad of my right thumb.
That one brought tears to my eyes.
And least I wasn't smushed by a rail car.
Copyright 2007 Thomas J Wolfenden

7 comments:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

At least you'll be gettin' some strange for a week or so!

tsduff said...

At least none of your digits are missing... ;-)

mist1 said...

I popped out left handed too.

cmk said...

Owie!

FHB said...

Ambidextrous diddlidge.

FHB said...

Ambidextrous diddlidge.

FHB said...

Ambidextrous diddlidge.