Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Man, how I attract them...

A few weeks ago I blogged about this guy who is making "Anti-alien Abduction Helmets" and in shortly after I did, he found my blog as if some extraterrestrial guidance led him to me.

Aliens using mind control to find me, maybe?????

Now it seems he not only is trying to convince the world that aliens are using mind control to take over earth, he want me to be convinced of this 'fact' also.

I get at least one email a week from this guy, and it's as if he is pleading with me to accept his point of view. Well, I don't and unless I suffer severe brain trauma I most likely will never believe aliens are taking over the planet.

Here's his latest email to me: (Cut & pasted from the actual, authentic email, spelling is his)


From: "Mike Menkin" <mmenkin@hotmail.com>
To: "T Wolfenden"<lost_in_wv2005@yahoo.com>
Subject: stopabductions.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:39:05 +0000

stopabductions.com is an authentic web site. The case histories are
real and the testimonials are real. The videos are real. The person making
the videos is sending me 4 more tapes. I will edit all of the 8 video
tapes, about 20 hours worth, and release them to the media later this year.
I still make and send thought screen helmets to abductees to try for
free.It takes me almost 4 hours to make a helmet and costs me about $35 per
leather helmet.I have made about 50 in the last 6 years so it is for
real.

I am getting more proof of the existance of aliens on the earth.
All of the drawings in aliensandchildren.org are authentic. Aliens and
Children will be featured on a UFO documentary produced by WAG-TV in
England in September and by KINGTV in Seattle in September.
The 21st century will be a hard century for the human race. We will
soon confront proof of the existance of aliens on our planet.

Sincerely,
Michael Menkin
stopabductions.com
aliensandchildren.org



Notice all of the 'drawings' of the aliens are authentic?

As opposed to 'un-authentic' drawings. I could draw a picture with crayon of an alien, whether I've seen one or not and wouldn't that drawing be 'authentic'?

And also, he makes these helmets, so it's GOT to be real, right?

Shit... They're following me!

Ok, I've really got to admit, I do believe in extra-terrestrial life in the universe. It would be pretty damn arrogant to assume that we are the only ones in the huge vastness of space.

But to also assume that those other beings in the universe are trying to take over the world through mind-control is a little over the top, don't you think?

Or maybe, just maybe, the aliens have already arrived and they've found me...

Copyright 2005 Thomas J Wolfenden

No comments: