Saturday, April 29, 2006

Nectar of the Frauds

To me, water is water is water.
A friend forwarded me this link the other day and it made me laugh. I don't buy bottled water. I take mine right out of the tap because there's no damn difference in it, only the price.
Water is very simple. Two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom.
End of list.
Hydrogen hydroxide.
And it never expires.
Go here:
It'll make you think twice when plopping down a few bucks for that next bottle of Evian.
Have a swell weekend and I'll see you back here Monday!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I remember reading something a few years ago about how people shouldn't bitch about the price of gas when they spend so much on bottled water.... Your post reminded me of that.

berly02 said...

I don't buy bottled water. I do however spring for the five dollar filter every month for my Brita filter. And that's cause the water here taste like butthole without it.

Crazy Me said...

I'm with you. Bottled water just seems like such a waste of money to me and I drink too much for it to ever be even remotely affordable.

the Yearning Heart said...

don't forget - Evian is "naive" spelled backwards.